- 100% THE HIGHEST QUALITY EGG PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
- IDEAL FOR PEOPLE WITH WHEY PROTEIN INTOLERANCE
- ACCELERATES POST-EXERCISE REGENERATION
- HELPS IN THE MAINTENANCE AND INCREASE OF MUSCLE MASS
- SWEETENED SUCRALOSE!
- WITHOUT ASPARTAME AND ADDED SUGAR
- HIGH LEVEL OF AMINO ACIDS IN THE EGG PROTEIN CONCENTRATE
- VERY GOOD SOLUBILITY
EGG WHITE PROTEIN is a formula intended for physically active people, containing an egg protein concentrate. It is a protein with high biological value.
Egg proteins are an alternative to whey proteins. Compared to plant sources, they have a better amino acid profile due to the perfect balance of essential amino acids. They are a good option for those looking to increase their protein intake in the diet. Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass and helps to maintain it.
Egg protein and whey protein - basic differences
Both egg whites and whey proteins are wholesome proteins. This means that they contain all exogenous amino acids, i.e. those that our body is unable to produce on its own and we must supply them from the outside. Essential amino acids are essential for building and repairing all tissues.
Egg white and whey protein supplements provide a similar amount of protein. In a portion of egg white supplement we will find about 22-25 g of protein, in a portion of whey protein supplement we will find 20 to 30 g of protein