· Increases Nitrogen Oxide production
· Increases strength and performance
· Without stimulants - can be taken in the late evening
· 30 servings per container
Hero Pump is an advanced pre-workout formula, based on the matrix citrulline malate, AAKG and beta alaninę. In addition, creatine contained in the Hero Pump increases physical performance in the case of successive short, very intense exercises.
The ingredients contained in the Hero Pump:
- Citrulline malate is a combination of the amino acid L-citrulline and Malate (malic acid). It increases the efficiency of the body, delays the feeling of fatigue and accelerates the time of regeneration. Citrulline supports the blood supply to the muscles, adds strength and removes toxins from the body, including lactic acid and ammonia. It is also the basic precursor of creatine.
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a nutrient that affects directly on the formation of the compounds in the body that builds the muscle mass. L-arginine is an important amino acid for the body. It participates in the formation of nitric oxide (NO), which affects vasodilatation (dilation of blood vessels) so that the muscles are better supplied with blood. In scientific research, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate showed anti-catabolic, pro-anabolic effects, and also influenced the secretion of hormones such as insulin, IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) or somatotropin (growth hormone).
- Beta-alanine - has buffering, chelating and antioxidant properties. Regular use improves the nervous system and circulatory system. Beta-alanine also affects the strength and endurance of our body.
- Creatine and tri creatine malate combined with taurine -amino acid which enhances anabolic and anti-catabolic effects of creatine. The most popular supplements on the market. With properly balanced diet will help you quickly increase your physical strength and muscle mass. It is a 100% legal and safe remedy for those who want to gain muscle mass fast.
- Creatine is used in the sport over a quarter of a century by athletes of many disciplines. Studies have shown the great effect of creatine on anabolic and regenerative processes - protein synthesis, ATP resynthesis, and anti-depletion of muscle cells.
- Taurine: works with insulin - an important anabolic hormone that increases the transport of creatine to muscle cells. In addition, this amino acid regulates water and electrolyte balance, improves the work of circulatory and nervous systems and has antioxidant potential.
Active components per 14g one serving:
Citrulline malate 3500 mg
- of which citrulline 2380 mg
AAKG 2500 mg
Beta alanine 200 mg
Creatine monohydrate 1000 mg
- of which creatine 880 mg
Tri creatine malate 1000 mg
- of which creatine 750 mg
Taurine 1000 mg
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg (*100%)
Servings Per Container: 30
Recommended use: Use 1 serving before a workout, dissolve in 200 ml of water or juice. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Storage: After use, the packaging should always be closed. Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children.
Warnings: The product is intended for physically active people over 18 years of age. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended