- MAINTAINS A CORRECT BLOOD SUGAR
- SUPPORTS METABOLIC CHANGE AND DIGESTIVE PROCESSES
- POSITIVELY AFFECTS THE VITALITY OF THE ORGANISM
- SUPPORTS THE LIVER IN THE DETOXICATION PROCESS (WITH REGARD TO ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS, TOBACCO SMOKE, MEDICINES)
- SUPPORTS THE IMMUNITY OF THE ORGANISM
SPIRULINA is blue-green algae called algae. It was known and used in folk medicine in ancient times. Is one of the most natural sources of nutrients. Its composition contains a lot of easily digestible vegetable protein, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins, which is why it is very valuable in a vegetarian diet.
Why choose ALLNUTRITION - Spirulina?
Spirulina contains high-quality protein (60% composition) and is a source of easily digestible iron. It contains vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, B vitamins (including 12), unsaturated fatty acids (including GLA) and other valuable microelements.
Spirulina contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is involved in the biosynthesis of substances that lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of intravascular clots, and have anti-inflammatory and boost the activity of the immune system. Spirulina also has a positive effect on the appearance of the skin, hair, and nails.
Spirulina is a completely natural and comprehensive preparation intended as a supplement to your daily diet with necessary macro- and micronutrients, especially in winter and when using reducing diets.